Touch screen Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 not responding

jjhonnz

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
Hello Forum, I came to see if somebody can help me or at least give me some orientation on my problem.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100, I came home one day and I discover one of my cats drop it and the screen got crack, I turned on, but the touch screen doesn't responded.

I order a new touch screen display and I installed myself, (nothing difficult cause isn't the first time I change a screen :( ), the thing is.... isn't responding either.

I make a hard reset, and everything got delete, but the tables still without responding.

I hope somebody have a solution for this, really thanks in advance for your answers.

Solution
You may have to reopen it and make sure that all the connections are solid. All it takes is one loose or incorrectly connected thing. That happens a lot. Also check to make sure nothing else was knocked loose which could interfere.

Then, after checking, make sure you do a calibration. Without it, the sensor may not note your touch.
You may have to reopen it and make sure that all the connections are solid. All it takes is one loose or incorrectly connected thing. That happens a lot. Also check to make sure nothing else was knocked loose which could interfere.

Then, after checking, make sure you do a calibration. Without it, the sensor may not note your touch.

Solution