touchscreen doesnt respond

gnosmart

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have Gsmart GS202 on which touch screen doesnt respond anymore.
Can anybody tell me which part of the phone is response for touch working so I can properly order a part?

On pic1, when I first opened the phone, flat cable was damaged only on pin 6, I tried to fix it but then totally broke the cable:pt1cable:

picture1

picture2

Solution
No the cable does have an effect. I just am not sure what part of that particular cable is the touch application. Since they don't really come apart, it is a 'whole' part issue. Most devices don't have a connection separate from the display when replacing. They come together. However if you can find them separate and connect them, I see no reason not to try.

gnosmart

Commendable
Aug 3, 2016
Screen/display on picture 2?

If the flat cable on the first pic has nothing to do with touch working, what is purpose of that connection or why everything else work except touch?:??: I dont see the logic :D

p.s.Display turns on with dysfunctional touch..

No the cable does have an effect. I just am not sure what part of that particular cable is the touch application. Since they don't really come apart, it is a 'whole' part issue. Most devices don't have a connection separate from the display when replacing. They come together. However if you can find them separate and connect them, I see no reason not to try.

Solution