Transfer my text message on my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingssu

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
the problem is what kind of cell phone you own?
my device is HTC HD2 .I found a software called "GodswMobile Windows Mobile Transfer Suite 1.1",it just suppor the pocket pc running on WM5 or WM6.It contains a computer app to backup and restore SMS and contacts, including sim card contacts and mobile contacts.it is fast to backup ,restore and easily to use!

zhuwh

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2010
ususlly you can use a software to convert it tobe a txt file.then you can read your SMS in your computer.
then youshould search it fit for you phone,download it ,install it.using it....

ambergina

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
To transfer text messages from cell phone to computer, you need to have an USB cable which you connect to your phone and laptop. You will see an installation bubble pop up in the bottom right of your screen. On your phone pull down the notification window and tap USB connected. Tap Mount on the notification window that appears. Find the removable storage drive and drag and drop the desired files to the drive. In your phones notification window tap Turn off USB storage and then unplug your phone.

Luckymelly

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013
tactile-keyboard.jpg

There are many methods to copy text messages from Android phone to computer, you can sync your phone to your computer. cellphones usually come with CD installers. you just have to pop it in your computer; connect your mobile thru the USB connector that also comes with the phone, and presto! you have your Nokia software which enables you to backup your files/contacts/messages.

Learn how to: http://www.istonsoft.com/mobile-phone/transfer-copy-text-messages-from-android-to-computer.html

Status
Not open for further replies.