Transfer specific emails from one gmail account to another.

brandonian

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
Hello,
I have a POP work email that I had setup on Thunderbird and I set it up to auto forward to my personal gmail account (as a backup). I created a new gmail account as a way to use my work POP email account within the gmail client (I like the interface the best).

Is there a way to transfer specific emails (i.e. the work emails that were forwarded to my personal gmail account) from my personal gmail account to this new gmail account?

I went into my personal gmail, searched & selected all emails that were forward from my work email, but I do not know how to transfer them to my new gmail account?

Please advise and thank you in advance!

Cthulhu-Calamari

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2016

This is for transferring ALL mail. I, too, need to transfer certain messages between accounts, but definitely not all of them. I specifically need to transfer work messages from my personal account to my work account, which is accessible by my boss & network administrators, & I therefore don't want literally all of my mail from the past decade ending up in that account.

As the question asks, is there a means of migrating SPECIFIC messages between Gmail accounts?

Cthulhu-Calamari

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2016

I could, but I don't want to because:

1) There are hundreds; &
2) many are long back& forth threads that I was added to mid-way, so the email indentations from forwarding/replying is already are already unwieldy.