Trouble resuming prime video on roku streaming stick.

lfba65

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
All of a sudden I am having trouble with the resume in amazon prime video on my Roku. I use it a lot. Now, it appears that the place is not getting saved. I start watching a video, hit the home button on the roku and then go back in. I select the video I was watching and there is not option to resume. I tried it multiple times on difference episodes of a series I am watching. Apparently never saves the location.
I logged out of prime on my roku then signed back it. Hoped that would help but it did not.
There were a few episodes that still had a resume option, and that worked, but if I let it play a while and then exited, it did not save the new location. When I went back in and did a resume, it resumed to the same point it did before.

Resume on Netflix appeared to work ok.

This is very recent, maybe as of today.

lfba65

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
More information. If I bring up prime on my IPAD and play a movie, it does save the location, it I exit out. I can restart at that point on my IPAD. and even my Roku will restart at that point. BuT when I exit out of the movie on the roku it does not save the location.