Solved! Trying to watch DVD movie all sounds but no voices

cryoburner

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011
I suspect it's what Sizzling suggested. Oftentimes, the vocals are set to play out of the center speaker when set to surround audio. If you don't have a center speaker, then you should likely configure your DVD player to output stereo (2-speaker) audio instead. Otherwise, if you have more speakers, you might need to adjust a setting on your sound system instead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
henrytcasey Audio 0
J Audio 3
C Audio 1
G Audio 0
ievi Audio 3
G Audio 0
J Audio 1
G Audio 0
M Audio 1
C Audio 1
H Audio 2
K Audio 1
D Audio 1
L Audio 1
E Audio 18
T Audio 1
Y Audio 1
B Audio 1
I Audio 6
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Info John Wick 3 - Parabellum: Everything You Need to Know Before Watching
how can I watch a movie on my laptop and listen to it on my headphones plugged into my phone
Solved! Is it possible to add 2 wireless surround speakers to my existing wired set up for movie watching?
What movies can I watch on BBC iPlayer in December?
sound bar making static sound on left speaker when watching movies
Tomb Raider Movie Review: Can It Break the Curse?
How do I watch movies from my phone onto my TV with a 3.5mm jack and 3 rca jacks
Best Movies of All Time (and Where to Watch Them)
I am looking for over the ear headphones for my PC to watch movies and listen to music. I liked the price of the Bose over th
How do I hook up my laptop to my receiver to get surround sound when watching movies on my laptop? I am using HDMI from the l
Headset for CS: GO and Movie watching
Help with Wireless Headphones or Headset for Gaming and Watching Movies?
Will Phillips SHB4100 blue tooth headphones work to watch movies on my TOSHIBA L655-S5050 LAPTOP?
I have an LG55LA9650 smart TV hooked up to a Bose 3-2-1 home theater system. Playing movies or watching regular TV the audio w
Headphones mainly for gaming and watching movies
i have windows 8, i want to watch movies from my computer through my surround sound system to my TV
How do I get my surround sound working when I watch movies on a HD? When watching DVDs I have no problems
Hello, I have an old "Realistic sta-530 receiver. The problem is when I play music or watch a movie from my cd/dvd I get this
Best PC speakers for watching movies for under £100
Watching BD movies anywhere

ASK THE COMMUNITY