Turn up youtube volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

birne

Estimable
May 19, 2015
Hi people,

i have a "problem". in short terms is my audio on the pc not loud enough.
if i listen to fx. youtube, then i can turn windows sounds 100%, youtube itselfe 100% and the little wheel on my headset to 100%, but it is still not loud enough.
my question is now if there is any option in windows to turn up the volume further, or if there is any program that can do it.

i am open to any solutions other than bying a new heatset ;)

birne

Solution
also try the windows options

right click speaker icon in task bar if you have 2 ones realtek pick the smaller less fancy icon

select playback devices highlight phones with left click then select properties at bottom

then levels and enhancement and dts tabs can give some serious added volume

birne

Estimable
May 19, 2015
@mcnumpty23
there is not something wrong with my headset: "gamdias eros" btw, and i am pretty sure i am not going deaf :p
i was thinking of vlc because it can turn volume up way higher than wmp. so i was thinking there was a program that can do the same for websites or for windows i general.

@getochkn
hehe, good one, but i am using the onboard sound, and my headset only has jack.

i mean it is not quiet, it is just that when i hear a good song i want to turn up the volume to enjoy it more.. or something like that.
or mcnumpty23 is right and it is maybe my headset that is very quiet, but my question still stands if there is a program or something to turn the volume up further :)

birne

Estimable
May 19, 2015
well the hera software from their website is not really helpful, because it only applyes for their usb hardware, and i have i audiojack device.
http://www.gamdias.com/en/support/download.php?pin=944a3eb8e1974d22f1052484b6f6a15b
and what inline volume controller do you think is faulty, because when i plug in my logitech speakers it would blast my head of if i turned all to max volume, so it must be my headset where the sound gets turned down or gets lost.

birne

Estimable
May 19, 2015
yes, it is the ghs2200 3.5mm jack

when i start ther hera software, i can click on the headset logo, but it only links me to their website where i can download the software.

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011

their website sucks if i pick that model then downloads it goes round in circles

from what i can see the hera software supports both usb and jack try installing it

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011

typing at same time as you yeah their website sucks not too sure about their software either now

birne

Estimable
May 19, 2015
yea, and their website really sucks, many links dont even work or as you say bring you back to the start and in loops.
but, back to my origilan question, do you know any software that can make it louder?

yes, i was able to download version 2.4.2 too, but it only takes me to their homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.