TV box thru Receiver not working

mrteaze

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
I have a 4K TV and I have a surround sound system with a Blu-ray 3D DVD player running through the stereo I used to have a 3D TV anyway the 3D TV and DVD player used to play through my stereo system through HDMI anyway my TV took a crap now I have a 4K the problem is I'm using a TV box and it will not relay from the stereo to the TV my fire stick will plug into the stereo system and play just fine but my Nvidia Shield will not any ideas on what I got to do? I also tried a pendoo TV box

Once u insert a 4K TV, you will find the rest of your system "complains" and may not want to play nice any more.

I assume your surround system is not 4K? Try setting the TV HDMI port, connected to your surround system, specifically for 1080/1.4 only, see if that helps.

mrteaze

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
I am not sure 4K is the issue as my 3D DVD player works through my stereo my Firestick will work it just my Nvidia Shield and my Pendoo TV box will not transmit anything through my Stereo ....Pioneer VSX-530 HDCP 2.2 ULTRA HD/60p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 6
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
4 Streaming Video & TVs 5
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
Similar threads
Question How do I get surround sound to work with a Fire Cube when the receiver has no HDMI inputs
Question Getting surround sound from my streaming tv using my receiver, not working
Solved! I have a toshiba tv and the sky box works fine but my fire stick has picture but no sound. Any help gratefully received.
Pyle PT595AUBT 5.1 digital receiver-subwoofer and surround speakers not working. Connections are solid. Any suggestions?
I want to connect Sony 49 inches w672e tv to Harman kardon receiver I tried its not working
Cannot get 4k pass-through to work with Yamaha RX-A820 receiver.
My old coax antenna input tv won't work if I feed the output of direct tv to it via a radio shack ch3 rf modulator
Can I hook into my neighbors dish with my receiver and it work
PC > DisplayPort to HDMI adapter out > Yamaha 1070 Receiver > Panasonic OLED TV = only works at 1024x768
How to diagnose? Bought 4 rokus, and none work with Epson projector and Onkyo receiver
My current amplified RCA flat black antenna has worked great for 4 months. A few days ago it stopped receiving any channels.
Samsung Smart TV ARC and receiver display not working
Getting code 771 on one receiver the other works great watch can I do to fix?
I have tv, receiver, surround sound, DVD player and telus optic. When I play DVDs, my wireless head phones don't work and I do
I have an LG60UH7700 tv trying to hook up to a non wireless receiver/surround not working -don't see outputs on the tv
Will an rca to a 3.5mm cable work for DVD player, coaxial out, to receiver coaxial in?
i have two tvs, one is hooked up to dish receiver but the other one isnt, before they both worked(you could watch different ch
how does apple tv work when streaming to a projector and receiver combo system
Pioneer vsx 44 av receiver + ps3 via HDMI = Audio output sometimes work and others don't
Want to PC game at 4k, with true 5.1 through a receiver. Why won't it just work!?

ASK THE COMMUNITY