Solved! TV USB help please

Jan 10, 2019
Ok, so if anyone can help me with this then that would be greatly appreciated!
I have just moved into a new place and today picked up a second hand LG37LH3010 TV for the bedroom, it's older but has a good picture and for £60 it's a decent stop gap until we get something new.
I have a new 4k LG TV in the lounge and we watch most of our movies via USB plugged directly into it however the second hand TV doesn't have a USB port!
Is there something I can buy to plug the USB into so that I can watch my movies in the bedroom?
Whilst we're on the subject we have Virgin in the lounge as it was previously installed, in the bedroom there is a virgin cable which obviously has a different socket. Do I need another Virgin box to be able to watch TV in the bedroom and if so can this be a second hand box or do I need to go via Virgin to set this up?
As you can see, what started off as a cheeky little suprise TV for the bedroom has not left the missus impressed with my technical knowledge!

Solution
Every device USB ports work differently, USB ports on TV are not standard and I know of no "box" that's made specifically for the purpose you outlined. Plus these days everybody get their contents from the NET.

Typically with cable TV, the carrier wants to charge$ you for the extra TVs in your house, hence they force you to get the extra box from them.

Toms is a reputable site, so even if we know where back alley u can get a box, can't tell you.
Every device USB ports work differently, USB ports on TV are not standard and I know of no "box" that's made specifically for the purpose you outlined. Plus these days everybody get their contents from the NET.

Typically with cable TV, the carrier wants to charge$ you for the extra TVs in your house, hence they force you to get the extra box from them.

Toms is a reputable site, so even if we know where back alley u can get a box, can't tell you.

Solution