Twitter Account log in problem

SMK31395

Estimable
Jul 26, 2015
I installed the twitter app on newly installed windows 10 on my laptop. The next day i tried to use my account on my smartphone but a message keep appearing that my account does not exist. I had been using that account for "SIX" years and suddenly one I day I log in to find out that my username does not exist at all…
In panic I made a new account using the same username so that my username does not get taken and now when i contact the twitter support they keep giving me a link to change the password of my "new" account

I registered for twitter in 2009
I had about 13k tweets

how can i recover my account data? Twitter must have a backup or something of my data. It is their fault this happened. HELP needed.....

Solution
Delete the new account and tell them again what the name of the account was @-----

They should be able to recover your account by then, I think they keep your tweets for a minimum of 3 months after deleting an account.

NerdyComputerGuy

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Delete the new account and tell them again what the name of the account was @-----

They should be able to recover your account by then, I think they keep your tweets for a minimum of 3 months after deleting an account.

Solution