Unable to watch any video online

emcups

Estimable
Apr 27, 2016
Hello as the title says im unable to watch any video online this happend today suddenly my specs are lenovo laptop i3-4005u 1.70ghz - intel hd grapichs 4400 - 4gb ram . i tried reinstalling flash player i also updated my grapichs drivers but i still cant watch videos on youtube i get error saying error try again later on twitch the videos wont even load.

Solution
In Google chrome Go to: Browser settings (three dots in the upper right hand corner) -> Settings -> Show advanced settings (scroll down to the bottom) -> Under 'System', untick 'use hardware acceleration when available'.

Let us know how it turns out :)

AsadP2012

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013
Are you using Internet Explorer or Chrome?

Try DISABLING your anti-virus very shortly and trying YouTube again.

If that's the case, your anti-virus may be blocking something.

If that doesn't help, it may be a tampered setting that a malicious virus has done. (which can be fixed)

emcups

Estimable
Apr 27, 2016

Hello thank you for your answer but i dont have any anti virus i even disabled firewall and the windows standard antivirus,

emcups

Estimable
Apr 27, 2016

i deleted my only extension adblock and the standard google dox but it still doesnt owrk :(

Seaweed Monster

Estimable
Jun 7, 2014
In Google chrome Go to: Browser settings (three dots in the upper right hand corner) -> Settings -> Show advanced settings (scroll down to the bottom) -> Under 'System', untick 'use hardware acceleration when available'.

Let us know how it turns out :)

Solution