Question Uninstalled GPU now laptop can't detect it no matter what

May 27, 2019
i tried updating my nvidia drivers and it was giving me a windows error so looking online i read that uninstalling the graphics card on my computer would help but it sure did not and now my computer does not recongnise that it has a graphics card in device manager i tried everything i could find (looking for hardware change, showing hidden devices, installing the drivers manualy) im really truly desperate which is why im making this post so if anyone has any help please help me.

May 27, 2019
UPDATE: i managed to fix it by reinstalling windows and now it detects it normally if anyone was having this problem i recommend this as a last resort only because it takes a very long time and you lose a bit of your personal files.

I also want to thank rgd1101 for trying to help me even with the little amount of information i gave them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 0
LLRye Laptop Tech Support 8
MART3R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
F Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 1
TDHBP_Messed Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Cannot Boot From USB and Cannot Restore, Reset, or Uninstall Updates
Question Laptop keyboard won't uninstall in device manager
Laptop screen black unless I uninstall Graphics drivers?
Solved! New Ryzen 3-2200U laptop bogging under McAfee. Return it? (or just uninstall McAfee?)
Disabling/uninstalling intel bluetooth allows my laptop to discover and connect to wifi
My laptop is in a endless updating loop. It will try to install updates and then cant comolete the updates and will uninstall.
I uninstalled laptop keyboard
Keys not working I can't get into my laptop to try and uninstall anything
I have a HP 2000 laptop and the left and up arrow keys do not work anymore. i have tried updating the drivers and uninstalling
How to disable my laptop keyboard?
Some keys like space, 0 of both right and upward, b, z Asus R558Uq laptop not working. I Uninstall the keyboard driver and reb
Dell Laptop Doesn't Boot unless I uninstall graphics drivers
i have a dos laptop on which i installed windows 8.Will the windows be uninstalled if i do a factry reset
After uninstalling graphics driver on my laptop my monitor gets no signal.
My laptop will not connect to wifi i have uninstalled drivers anti virus everything
Went to factory restore my windows 10 laptop display drivers uninstalled
Asus A55VD laptop Intel HD graphics 4000 automatically enables itself after uninstalling.
My acer laptop was very slow so I decided to uninstall some programmes, I obviously uninstalled something important and now wh
i uninstalled the restoresystem in my asus laptop
Laptop won\'t boot and has blank display until VGA is uninstalled

ASK THE COMMUNITY