unremovable error message every startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidrhan

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
Hi guys, recently I have made a mistake and accidentally downloaded a virus.
This was the worst so far. with chinese browsers keeps popping up and all.

All is good now. I've managed to remove most of them thanks to CCleaner, ADWcleaner and malwarebytes anti malware.

But I have this annoying pop up every start of the computer and looking to shed some light on this.
I've searched the error code but I cant seem to deregister a missing dll. or to prevent it try to load every startup.

Checked startup applications, all seems okay. no suspicious or third party application.
checked dll name also no result in google.

Please help.
Capture.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Solution
Perhaps you can identify whatever it is that is trying to load the module.

Have you used Explorer to drill down through the path folders to \Eption? You may need to unhide any hidden folder or files first.

Open Event Viewer and use the Find Action to see if there are any relevant log entries.

Search for "Eption" and "mnckocfn".

You might likewise look in the registry to see if anything shows up there.

Cautions: As always backup the registry first and be careful not to make any changes while searching for and reviewing the entries that you find. Make some notes and google anything related that shows up.

Please post accordingly.

Perhaps you can identify whatever it is that is trying to load the module.

Have you used Explorer to drill down through the path folders to \Eption? You may need to unhide any hidden folder or files first.

Open Event Viewer and use the Find Action to see if there are any relevant log entries.

Search for "Eption" and "mnckocfn".

You might likewise look in the registry to see if anything shows up there.

Cautions: As always backup the registry first and be careful not to make any changes while searching for and reviewing the entries that you find. Make some notes and google anything related that shows up.

Please post accordingly.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.