me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
how can i find pictures of me online that i haven't been tagged in? would i be able to google search another picture of me and it will find that one or similar pictures?

USAFRet

Illustrious

"similar pictures" = 100,000 other pics of other people that kinda sorta look like you in the same sort of background.

And it certainly won't find *all* pictures of you online.

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011

I guess that is true but it's better than nothing and at least you can see and determine for yourself if it's you or not. So is there anything out there that can help me with this?

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011

i know this defeats the whole point of asking the question to begin with, but would i be able to do the same thing with google? does tineye store uploaded pictures? does it search social networks like facebook and instagram?

USAFRet

Illustrious

Well, a Google Image Search WILL return a lot of things that are "not you".
Try it and see what happens.

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011

i tried that website with a random picture i found online and saved to my computer. it just shows where that exact picture can be found else where on the internet. is there anything else where i can upload a picture of my and it will match up with pictures that are "tagged" that match that same picture? kind of like facial recognize?

USAFRet

Illustrious

Outside of the NSA/FBI/GCHQ/FSB, that doesn't exist yet.