Update my 3.5 year old RCA 10in tablet

LarryKP

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017
Unfortunately, this isn't a real solution. I spoke over a year ago with RCA's VP-Marketing about firmware and Android software updates. He informed me that at RCA's sub-$100 price point, updates were economically unfeasible.

My resolution to this problem was to sell RCA's crappy device and buy a real tablet (Samsung, LG, etc.) that gets regular updates.

Just goes to show that you get what you pay for. "The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." How disappointing!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 2
W Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 7
Z Android Tablets 2
B Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 9
A Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
I did a update on my Lenovo tablet and it didn't come back on so l did a factory reset and now can't get into my Gmail account
Solved! RCA Voyager tablet firmware update fails
Has Samsung improved tablet updates?
I have itel prime 4 tablet..I was chatting on whatsap while updating apps and it switched off...it's now 4 days if I try to sw
I keeping finding apps like coordinator downloaded on my tablet even though I have both unknown sources and automatic updates
I keep getting a critical update for my tablet and it says chose yes to accept and start but there is no yes icon
Tablet is stuck on firmware update
Galaxy Tab Pro S updated and now won't work.
How can i update my nextbook ares 11.6 inch tablet to the newest or more current firmware version then Android 5.0?
I have a tablet it's a hipstreet Andriod I done a hard factory reset and it stared doing a bunch of updates going through diff
on my tablet popped up firmware update and they can't come down what should I do and how do I take it down
updating my tablet
update myrca tablet 4.4.2 RCT6773W22 to a 5.0 ??
Rca tablet update
My Voyager II tablet did an Android update and now absolutely no sound, not from headphones or speaker. Help
i tried to update my samsung galaxy tab 3 from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4. i plugged it in and went to sleep. the next morning i tried to
Can I update my tablet OS Android 4.1.2
My Samsung Tab 10.1 just updated Kitkat (02 May2017)...
Bush My Tablet won't install firmware update
How can I update my RCA voyager II tablet

ASK THE COMMUNITY