USB Mouse and Touch Pad not working

Akalanka Umayanga

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015
I have a Lenovo G50-70 Laptop. When i plug in my laptop to the power the Touch pad wont respond correctly, and if i connect a USB Mouse when the power is plugged in the USB mouse also want work (USB Device not recognized ) Error, other USB devices works fine when plugged into power. And if i disconnect from the power supply the touch pad and the USB mouse works perfectly with no issue .

Please help me with this , is this a hardware issue ?

Thank you.

Lenovo G50-70
Core i3
Windows 10

GreyCatz

Admirable
It sounds like a compatibility issue in Windows 10. Maybe it's time to use System Recovery from the Novo menu.

On the right side of the laptop there's a very small hole. Shut down the computer and insert an unfolded clip into the hole and press once. This brings up a very basic menu where you can select System recovery.

NOTE: This is basically a factory reset, so you'll lose everything. Back-up as many files as you can.

Akalanka Umayanga

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015

Yeha i tried installing the drivers but it does not work. i even tried re-installing windows, i tried several USB mouses and one dell mouse worked perfectly, i don't know what is the reason. All the other mouses are working perfectly on my Desktop PC

Thanks for your reply

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smithmark2233 Laptop General Discussion 1
I Laptop General Discussion 4
Govind6111 Laptop General Discussion 2
L Laptop General Discussion 1
wooper9 Laptop General Discussion 5
zeezeear Laptop General Discussion 5
Ronei Daselva Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 5
saroj vs magnito Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 1