Solved! USB Speakers working on PC but not on Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2021
I've bought Bluetooth speakers having 3.5mm jack. Recommend power supply is USB. Works with jack only if both Jack and USB connected to PC. If USB is connected to adapter (tried many), one of the stereo channel is replaced by noise. However Bluetooth input works fine in this case. Can you spot the issue?

Last edited:
Solution
I'm answering my own question. Sorry to bother you all. I'm not a professional for electronics or electrical items but have limited experience in repairing such items. After opening primary speaker box and investigating wiring on its electronic board, I found that the wire connector having 5 pins (USB +, USB -, Aux +, Aux -, Aux G) had loose/pulled out Aux Ground pin. Moreover, there was an Aux out connector on the board that disturbed sound when touched. I suspected its metal base was touching other lanes on board and I fixed it by raising a bit. And thankfully, problem resolved! Perhaps one of these or both were the reasons that Aux was missing sound and giving noises specially on separate adapter. However Bluetooth was giving clear...
Sep 24, 2021
I'm answering my own question. Sorry to bother you all. I'm not a professional for electronics or electrical items but have limited experience in repairing such items. After opening primary speaker box and investigating wiring on its electronic board, I found that the wire connector having 5 pins (USB +, USB -, Aux +, Aux -, Aux G) had loose/pulled out Aux Ground pin. Moreover, there was an Aux out connector on the board that disturbed sound when touched. I suspected its metal base was touching other lanes on board and I fixed it by raising a bit. And thankfully, problem resolved! Perhaps one of these or both were the reasons that Aux was missing sound and giving noises specially on separate adapter. However Bluetooth was giving clear sound.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.