Using Sony wireless headphones with Samsung TV

Aug 27, 2018
I have a Samsung UN55MU6300F TV with a Samsung HW-M450 soundbar that is connected thru a HDMI cable. I've connected a MEE Audio CONNECT transmitter to the Digital Audio Out (Optical) on the TV.I've paired a Sony Bluetooth Headset XB950N1 and bluetooth is enabled but their is no sound coning from the headset.I want to use both the soundbar and the headset at the same time. Mee tech support referred me to Samsung and Samsung couldn't help.

Aug 27, 2018

Thanks for the response even if it wasn't good news. Yes the headset does work if I disconnect the soundbar.

Aug 27, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion, Ordered a splitter from Amazon today,will let you know if it works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sentyee Audio 0
B Audio 3
S Audio 0
7kandyy Audio 1
Galthran1327 Audio 7
txazn Audio 2
B Audio 4
M Audio 0
R Audio 0
Dizahsin (Dion) Audio 3
S Audio 1
D Audio 1
C Audio 1
L Audio 1
L Audio 2
S Audio 2
B Audio 2
S Audio 5
M Audio 8
J Audio 3
Similar threads
Question Wireless headphones with AUX port makes buzzing noise when plugged in
Question What is best wireless headset with additional jack 3.5 cable?
Question Sennheiser HDR 175 weird sound cuts
Question Why do my (Hesh 2.0 Wireless) headphones make screeching noises on high bass or loud noises?
Solved! Looking for Audiophile wireless gaming headphone
Question Samsung Smart TV, LG soundbar, Avantree wireless headphones
Question Can I pair different wireless headphones to same transmitter
Question balance sound between left and right channel not possible on Win10 on USB dongle wireless headphones?
Question Logitech G935 wireless issues
Question Which gaming headset is better, the CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB WIRELESS, or the SteelSeries Arctis 5?
Solved! How can i connect wireless headphones to my Samsung UN28M4500
how do i connect sennhieser wireless headphones to a samsung 50 inch 6120 model tv
Using wireless headphones with Samsung tv
Can I use wireless headphones on my Samsung TV that does not have bluetooth?
Samsung JU7100 + Sennheiser Wireless Headphones + Yamaha YAS 203 Sound Bar (SOLVED)
I have a Samsung UN32J5003AFXZA LED HDTV with only a Optical Digital Audio Out,how do I hook up wireless headphones
How can I connect my Samsung UN558000 to wireless headphones? I purchased the Kinivo USB Bluetooth Adapter. but no luck.
No audio output on Samsung Smart TV and want to use philips wireless headphones
How do I connect a set bluetooth wireless headphones to my samsung smart tv ?
hookup wireless headphones to Samsung TV with no audio output.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS