very time i try to install your free Any DVD from your download, it won't install unless I put it in some sought of command li

Salina Chown

Estimable
May 23, 2014
I downloaded your free Any DVD and when I try to install, it won't , and says I can force it by
putting in some command line, but I don't know how to find that command. Maybe someone
can help me please. Has this happened to anyone else?

There is no 'command line' to installing software for a very very (20 years) long time now. if you try to install it, what happens? Does the program not work? Does it say you don't have admin rights? does the computer just shut down? What do you mean "it won't".

Salina Chown

Estimable
May 23, 2014
it says, installer verification failled, could be a result of incomplete download, failling disc, or possibly (corruption from a virus). You can try to
force an installation, use /NRC Comand Line (but not recommended).

Well it sounds like then you didn't completely download it (try redownloading) or potentially the other problems mentioned IF another program you install also has the same issue. I am more inclined to believe the download isn't complete and would try that again first. I would ignore the command line option completely honestly, and as the program said, it sounds like a underlying issue may be the ROOT CAUSE then just simply "I can't install..."

Salina Chown

Estimable
May 23, 2014
I have already tried all of the things you mention and more and still no joy, I downloaded
lots of other stuff with no problem, and other stuff from your website with no problem, it's just the Any DVD that is the problem. Thanks

STOP: THIS IS NOT THE SUPPORT WEBSITE FOR ANYDVD. You did NOT download it from here, Tom's Hardware Forum doesn't make the software, or anything else. So I think your confused about what / where / whom your posting to. As I suggested (off hand) is to redownload the software if your so inclined, otherwise delete it and move on, you sound like you may be just over your head here.

powerdvd is not free software.

the only free download is this one http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/trials/powerdvd-ultra/download_en_US.html which is the official version 14 trial which is good for 30 days only. after that you need to buy it.

the only free (using that term loosely here) way of getting it is if it came preinstalled on your pc or otherwise was included with hardware on the driver install disk as an extra.

otherwise its a commercial paid program you need to buy.

you can contact customer support here http://www.cyberlink.com/support/contact-support.jsp