Viber Question thanks

Meedz1

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016
How would I know if a contact I have saved on Viber still has me saved in his contacts?..
Is there anyway of knowing he still has my number saved to his device if I were to reactivate Viber?

Solution
No way to know. Only he controls what contacts are saved or deleted.

Very few people really go through and clear out old addresses, phone numbers, email addresses etc. unless forced to do so for some reason.

My guess would be (based on your concern about it all) that he probably still has your contact saved. Especially if there is some malicious intent or possible harrassment involved.

In that case, go to the authorities.
I would think not.

Unless you or your device contacts his device to let him know you have reactivated.

If you do not want him to know then make sure that your device does not contact him.

On the other hand if he has your number there is probably nothing to stop him from attempting to contact you once you have reactivated Viber.

Depends on your objective. Check Vibers site for information about blocking if blocking is what you wish to do.

Meedz1

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016

Meedz1

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016
If i can see his last online status on Viber,would that mean he still would have my contact saved?
I have searched Vibers Help page to No help thanks

No way to know. Only he controls what contacts are saved or deleted.

Very few people really go through and clear out old addresses, phone numbers, email addresses etc. unless forced to do so for some reason.

My guess would be (based on your concern about it all) that he probably still has your contact saved. Especially if there is some malicious intent or possible harrassment involved.

In that case, go to the authorities.

Solution