VIDEO: Dell Streak SNES Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

tronika

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
good job but... why didn't you just mod a cord to the streak and throw a kickstand on the streak. it would seem easier than holding a brick in your hands. but anyway, cool stuff.

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
imagine your new mature girlfriend feels a snes controller in your pocket instead of something else!....lol! SEE YA! basement boy!

theroguex

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
Yeah.. I'm with tronika: I'm not sure why he didn't just make some sort of cradle or kickstand for the Streak and had an actual cord coming out of the SNES controller that plugged into the port. Makes more sense to me that way.

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
thats pritty neat 0.o I agree that a kick stand and cording would be nice... or a more sturdy cradle if he wants to play on the go.

i wonder if he can pass the entire game looking through a mirror :D

codefuapprentice

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
Very cool :) Even though that was actually the GBA version of the Super Mario World (Super Mario Advance 2) Snes version doesn't have the "let's a go" before the level starts
I liked it though :D

n1k0

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
[citation][nom]codefuapprentice[/nom]Very cool Even though that was actually the GBA version of the Super Mario World (Super Mario Advance 2) Snes version doesn't have the "let's a go" before the level startsI liked it though[/citation]

are you wearing a red shirt?

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
Why does everyone duck under the Big Bullet Bill in that level when they start small? It's a stupid little pet peeve but man that frustrates me every time I see someone duck there.

Status
Not open for further replies.