Solved! Video Editing Software - Pinnacle, CyberLink PowerDirector 9, more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iharvey92

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2009
For the past couple of years, I have been using Pinnacle Studio to do my editing (on an XP machine). Recently I finally upgraded to a Windows 7 machine, and found that my Pinnacle software was not compatible and screwed up my computer. I do quite a bit of editing, and have become pretty fed up with Pinnacle's glitchy software and poor customer service.

I have been eying CyberLink PowerDirector 9 Ultra, since I have an i7 machine that I wish to use to it's full potential. Any input on this software, or recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

Harvey

Solution
yesss. CyberLink PowerDirector 9 Ultra very very fast for rendering and preview ..awesome , because have video Rich, many option for effect you can find many plugin power director in : in www.directorzone.com .
this software for convert : & Fast
file AVI 60 minutes cobvert to DVD time just 1~3minute with no effect
render AVi 60minutes duration to DVD time just : 10minutes with effect.

and i use other soft editing use Movie Edit Pro 17 HD but this render very slow slow . but this soft very nice many improvisation for effect, can open 1frame, many video line, effect.

and Adobe AE CS5 for extreme effect (video hive, Vidoe Copilot, etc) good for movie HD

in video need more creation i always use 3 on above.

henydiah

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
yesss. CyberLink PowerDirector 9 Ultra very very fast for rendering and preview ..awesome , because have video Rich, many option for effect you can find many plugin power director in : in www.directorzone.com .
this software for convert : & Fast
file AVI 60 minutes cobvert to DVD time just 1~3minute with no effect
render AVi 60minutes duration to DVD time just : 10minutes with effect.

and i use other soft editing use Movie Edit Pro 17 HD but this render very slow slow . but this soft very nice many improvisation for effect, can open 1frame, many video line, effect.

and Adobe AE CS5 for extreme effect (video hive, Vidoe Copilot, etc) good for movie HD

in video need more creation i always use 3 on above.

Solution

lungjian

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2006
Sony Vegas has been my favorite since before Sony bought it. (Sonic Foundry, ftw!)

Vegas Studio Platinum is typically less than $100 and gives you nearly pro level features and the ability to burn DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Vegas Pro (and DVD Architect) are more full-featured and have been used to edit Hollywood movies and TV shows (ever hear of "Friends"?).

Status
Not open for further replies.