VIDEO: Lights+Guitar Hero = Christmas Light Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I tried playing Cliffs Of Dover on hard the other day and got booted off the fake Guitar Hero stage in like 20seconds.. That song is CRAZY hard..

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Hanin33[/nom]hope they're LED lights...[/citation]
Why, to save the planet from the lie of man made global warming. I have news for you, it has been proven as a hoax and lie, possibly one of the biggest lies on the most people ever.
The UN political scientists destroyed the data used to come to their conclusion that life itself is destroying the planet by exhaling CO2, idiots. There are also megabytes of emails to further the proof they have been lying all along. Hello, wake up modern day Druids, plants like CO2 and the the oceans, not the rain forests are the biggest producers of O2. One volcano throws more so called global warming gases into the atmosphere than all of man does in years. Volcanoes are going of and spewing crap all the time under the oceans and above. Common sense tells you these people have a agenda of global power and control.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
One last note: Water vapour, called clouds is the biggest greenhouse variant. Maybe the political hacks in the EPA should declare water a hazard too.

srhelicity

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]Why, to save the planet from the lie of man made global warming. I have news for you, it has been proven as a hoax and lie, possibly one of the biggest lies on the most people ever.[/citation]

Sweet. And what credentials do you have? Where did you get your PhD in climate science or related field? How many of the thousands of peer-reviewed research papers have you read and analyzed?
As a meteorologist and PhD student who is likely more familiar with the science and research as it pertains to this topic, I have a strong suspicion that your answer to the leading questions will be woefully limited. *rolls eyes*
Oh wait, I must be in on the massive conspiracy too. I forgot about my brainwashing and desire to push a political agenda about which I couldn't care less.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]Why, to save the planet from the lie of man made global warming.[/citation]

because, you troll... they have faster response times and are brighter and more reliable than incandescent lights... get a life and live outside of your paranoid delusion... not everything is about energy efficiency and/or destructive effects on the planet...

foody

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]Why, to save the planet from the lie of man made global warming. I have news for you, it has been proven as a hoax and lie, possibly one of the biggest lies on the most people ever.The UN political scientists destroyed the data used to come to their conclusion that life itself is destroying the planet by exhaling CO2, idiots. There are also megabytes of emails to further the proof they have been lying all along. Hello, wake up modern day Druids, plants like CO2 and the the oceans, not the rain forests are the biggest producers of O2. One volcano throws more so called global warming gases into the atmosphere than all of man does in years. Volcanoes are going of and spewing crap all the time under the oceans and above. Common sense tells you these people have a agenda of global power and control.[/citation]

He could have just been hoping they would save a little on the next electric bill.

Micropat

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2009
We had guitar hero at our christmas party this year. It was my first encounter with that game and it was the most boring xmas party ever.

Wish we had this instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.