VIDEO: Verizon's First iPhone Commerical

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]pakardbell486dx2[/nom]Lame[/citation]
why? i bet it's because you can't get out of your current contract or aren't able to afford one...you are lame, lol

asdf634

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]winner4455[/nom]Ohhh I get it! None of the iPhone alarms go off even though the time has come.[/citation]

lol winner wins!

Von Death

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]why? i bet it's because you can't get out of your current contract or aren't able to afford one...you are lame, lol[/citation]
Your argument seems to be that the continued proliferation of Apple products is not, in fact, lame. Your logic is flawed. And don't bother with the whole "Resistance is futile, we are the Borg" comback, that only worked before people knew Apple was the North Korea of tech corporations.

jasonh8806

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
You guys can hate on Apple over and over again but it isn't going to change the fact that millions of people buy and love their products. They may cost more but if you had people lining up to buy products like the iphone/ipad wouldn't you charge as much as you could get? This is business... supply/demand

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
Haha.....people arguing over which phone and company is best. I do not understand this phenomena. It is not a big deal. Just another big company with another product.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]Von Death[/nom]Your argument seems to be that the continued proliferation of Apple products is not, in fact, lame. Your logic is flawed. And don't bother with the whole "Resistance is futile, we are the Borg" comback, that only worked before people knew Apple was the North Korea of tech corporations.[/citation]

If this retort was an attempt to sound intelligent you failed miserably. It is better to be thought a fool and remain silent than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

North Korea of tech corporations? What exactly is that supposed to mean? Are you applying that Apple is some sort of totalitarian corporation that abuses its employees or was this a second feeble attempt to belittle Apple?

Here's an example. My Droid X had about a dozen Verizon applications that I couldn't remove unless I rooted the device. My wifes' Continuum was stuck with Bing as the search provider until I rooted the device. My old iPhone was locked down until I jailbroke the device.

What's the difference? I guess the terminology? Rooting > Jailbreaking? Because it sounds cooler? I don't know exactly. Maybe a fanboy like yourself can explain this one to me because where I sit my two Android phones are just as locked down as my old iPhone.

pakardbell486dx2

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
I said it's lame cause it will use CDMA (3g) and not 4g, and the fact that the rumored Iphone 5g, which might support LTE/4G, is coming out in the summer. People should not always jump to conclusions or jump on the bandwagon when it comes to new techs and trends.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
You know, its so funny to see how passionate people become about some things that are so seemingly unimportant. For the folks that like the iPhone and are on Verizon it will be great for them. Why is there any more to say? Apple is not perfect but I do like many of their products. What is so wrong that idea, that stance, that some people waste time seeming emotional about it?

It entertaining to read (for me anyways). Why do folks seem to hate Apple so much. Don't like them? Don't buy their products. Vote with your wallet.

"The North Korea of tech companies..." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.