View sonic projector

Jan 13, 2019
I have a Viewsonic projector it's about 10 years old. It is connected to the AV receiver currently. It has S/Video, Video, VGA and RS 232 connectors. The AV receiver is broke so I want to by pass the receiver and connect it directly to Roku and connect Bluetooth speaker system.
I want to convert the projector to HDMI and also add Bluetooth speakers.
I need help to make it work without the AV receiver.
What kind of converters do I need to make it work without the AV receiver?
Thanks.

Solution
Since you can't connect that projector to an HDMI Roku you can get the Roku express which is made for older systems. Or better, get a used $100 laptop and connect that to the VGA port and use that for video, then you can also connect bluetooth speakers to the computer with a bluetooth dongle or onboard bluetooth if the system you get has it. Something small like a Lenovo X201 should be about $100 and will work for you.
Since you can't connect that projector to an HDMI Roku you can get the Roku express which is made for older systems. Or better, get a used $100 laptop and connect that to the VGA port and use that for video, then you can also connect bluetooth speakers to the computer with a bluetooth dongle or onboard bluetooth if the system you get has it. Something small like a Lenovo X201 should be about $100 and will work for you.

Solution