View windows BIOS/UEFI on external moniter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_96

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm in sort of an itch. I messed with a couple files in System32 and SYSWOW64 to try to set up a theme/mod for my Windows 10 HP Laptop. I posted this problem on a different forum and I found a solution but I ran into another speed bump. The first problem explained is I can't get passed the start up loading. The loading right before you get into the lock screen just flashes. If I spam CTRL-ALT-DEL, I can see the lock screen but it flashes off in an instant. I can also see the sticky keys pop up when I press shift 5 times. I found a solution (?) (booting up linux) to that problem but I ran into another problem. The second problem is I can't see the EUFI or anything before the start up loading. I worked through the EUFI by watching a tutorial and pressing whatever he does and hoped it work. When you want to save and exit though, a code pops up which you have to enter and confirm and it is randomly generated from 0000 - 9999. Yeah, thats my luck. Without the code, I can't save and exit and boot up linux. So, is there anything I can do? Or am I just screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.