VOTW: Texting Girl Trips Right into Mall Fountain

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

the problem is not the devices.. the problem, as it is with everything, is women. the end.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
That's nothin. I rode right into a parked car on my bike when I was a kid because there was an inch worm on the frame I was intent on staring at.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]Im happy she weren't in a car texting instead, killing someone else because she had to send that "important" text who couldn't have waited a min or two![/citation]
that* couldn't have...

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
What about news of Angry Birds App that is data mining people's phone numbers and contacts off their phones? Is such info really needed for a game?

Also... for funny accidents. Look up the video "Koren Elevator wheelchair"

tychoblu

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
Phone probably still works. My wife had hers in her back pocket when she went to the bathroom. It fell out and she peed on it. Almost flushed it too... Still works, but I'm not touching the nasty thing now.

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
sure. have fun with it.

[citation][nom]thirdshop[/nom]So, you never noticed anything at the last minute, tried to take an action but it was too late? Wow, it must be nice to focused peripheral vision and super fast reflexes, you must be an NHL goalie.[/citation]

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
LOL!!!
My co-worker showed me this yesterday on his phone!
My question is...
How do you not notice there is a huge fountain in front of you (even while texting I think I would notice)?

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
I have updated my last will and testament, to include a clause, that if ever I am to be injured, or dismembered, or even killed by another driver and or object, from texting, that I allow my surviving family members to hunt them down, and bury them alive in a deep hole filled with old discarded cell phones.

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
And she has retained a lawyer to find out what happened:
http://dougpowers.com/2011/01/20/of-course-texting-womanyoutube-sensation-who-fell-into-mall-fountain-gets-a-lawyer/

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
HEY!

The stupid lady has ALREADY done a TV interview... she's looking to SUE. GEEZ?!

She feel because she was an IDIOT! Nobody knew who she was, SHE came out.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.