Question VST Voice pitch and timbre changer for discord and online games?

Apr 12, 2019
Hello, i have seen many amazing plug ins to change voice but i dont think any of them can be used in real time as for example connect those plug ins to voicemeeter so i can talk and convert my voice at the same time, i use morphvox and it really makes me sound like a real person, i have been talking to a lot of ppl and none of them can notice it, but it makes my mic sound like very low quality and i want to find another solution to sound exactly how my mic sounds but with voice and timbre pitching, i have to mention morphvox is setted to the minimal settings so its actually my voice, i dont try to sound like a completely different person
please i need help

is it possible to change my voice in real time using lrcam trax?

Apr 12, 2019
I think it’s a great product. Large and expensive, but worth it! It will let you change your voice in real time. ;)

Ircam Trax v3 (Official Site: https://www.flux.audio/project/ircam-trax-v3/)
I can write a review on this product too.
Hi tyvm for your answer, i know its expensive this is why i want to make sure it will work. you think it will work in discord calls and other games and software with voice option? like in a real time call on discord for example, nobody knows about it and the website dont specify it

DionL

Great
Apr 2, 2019
In my opinion, if you’re low on money, don’t get this unless you’re willing to buy this product at 359£ ($469). This product is afailable if you are in the U.K., and yes if you pay for it it’s very worth it. Flux’s Ircam Trax v3 is best known for high-end voice changers. There are cheaper options, though.

Apr 12, 2019
In my opinion, if you’re low on money, don’t get this unless you’re willing to buy this product at 359£ ($469). This product is afailable if you are in the U.K., and yes if you pay for it it’s very worth it. Flux’s Ircam Trax v3 is best known for high-end voice changers. There are cheaper options, though.
Hello, for the only reason this plug in would make me waste my money is if i cant be able to morph my voice in real time like on a discord call or skype call, i really want to know if i will be able to connect this software as an input out with my convencional headset mic, i asked Flux support but they didnt answer yet.. i would be so happy if you could help me to clarify these doubts i have please.