Walmart Shopper Smashes 29 TVs With a Bat

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpg89

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
[citation][nom]omnimodis78[/nom]What does "pleading the fifth" mean? I really don't know.[/citation]

"The fifth amendment protects witnesses from being forced to incriminate themselves. To "plead the Fifth" is to refuse to answer a question because the response could provide self-incriminating evidence of an illegal conduct punished by fines, penalties or forfeiture." (from Wikipedia, your trusted source of quality information)

SininStyle

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
[citation][nom]dameon51[/nom]maybe the tv's were showing ipad commercials[/citation]
Someone needs to add a cartoon bubble over this guys head as he swings the bat on the video.
"F-in ipad" " what were they thinking" "should rename it ibat i say"

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
i know what happen:

This guy bought electronics at Wallshat and it broke: he find out that Wallshat didn't respect the warranty(yeah electronics at wallsuck sucks) and spend hundred of dollars on crap:

That's rampage time for me too... except i don't buy anything there!!

satchmo2002

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
[citation][nom]mrmotion[/nom]One man fighting back against the evil empire! Job well done sir![/citation]

Definitely agree my wife and I both worked for wal-mart for years it's a terrible company and they treat their employees like dirt that they can screw of the first chance they get, and their customers like cows that need to be corralled into feeding them more money they don't deserve

HolyCrusader

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
[citation][nom]satchmo2002[/nom]Definitely agree my wife and I both worked for wal-mart for years it's a terrible company and they treat their employees like dirt that they can screw of the first chance they get, and their customers like cows that need to be corralled into feeding them more money they don't deserve[/citation]

I too agree with this. I worked for the Evil Empire for way too many years. They "officially" fired me a couple years ago for, "Lack of Productivity" despite the fact that I was regularly helping customers in 5+ departments (sometimes at the same time) because they were continuously understaffed. Their real reasons, I suspect were far less honest.

ajcroteau

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
Does he have to pay for the bat as well or was WalMart running a one-day free aluminum bat special for the 29th TV you purchase that day!!!

Also, i love the word "ceremoniously"... makes me think he prayed to Allah before each swing...

chunkymonster

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
[citation][nom]TheDuke[/nom]wal-mat really has everything you need to create mayhem[/citation]Nah, not anymore...as far as I know, Walmart stopped selling guns and ammo at all their retail stores...at least they have in the Northeast.

Shez

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004
Hehe. I enjoy how methodical he was. He clearly had a plan and stuck to it.

Plan
1. Smash 29 TVs
2. Toss bat aside, like a bad-ass
3. Sit down and wait for Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.