Walmart Shopper Smashes 29 TVs With a Bat

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tearlach2

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
[citation][nom]sinfulpotato[/nom]He was freaking out over the low prices.[/citation]
The only way this story can get better is if he uses this as his defense at the trial.

shoelessinsight

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2009
This makes me wonder if the man was homeless or in financial trouble. Sometimes a few months in prison is easier than living on the streets or having to cope with debt.

FATAL STR1K3

Distinguished
May 21, 2008
I do agree with the whole 'Evil Empire' stuff... but really, its not like people are forced to work there or to shop there. They DO have a choice..

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]Icehearted[/nom]Wow! Walmart really does have everything![/citation]

It's like a whole breathing and living replica of the Nazi occupied world in WWII there @ walmart... the staff are like the nazi officers who act all generous and kind to the other leaders of various different nations ..ie Customers, however underneath that cover, is an aggressive and brutal soul, occasionally showering their aggression over innocent hardworking individuals ie the "consumer staff"..basically all the considerate staff and those NOT of high power. :p whereas there are those that being nazi officers are still somewhat nice to their colleagues and others ( offer discounts :p)

wisci

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
I bet that 20K of damage only cost walmart a couple of thousand to buy in the first place. And they will get 20K from the insurance.....
They will end with more money because of this dude.
http://yayforapathy.blogspot.com/

G

i live in lilburn, it's like four miles from my house. this isn't the only wal-mart in the lilburn area that has been in the news recently. back in november 2009, a man walked into a stone mountain wal-mart (just a 10 minute drive from the lilburn location) and heard a mom with a baby crying. he told the mother to shut the baby up or else. she goes into the next aisle and he follows her. he ends up slapping the baby.

G

If he goes after people, then you step in.

As long as hes smashing tvs its not worth it. Its just a tv, isnt worth a bat to your head. Or someones elses head after hes done with you and goes for the next person.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]nforce4max[/nom]Every day low prices. It is fitting that a few weeks ago some one went to the meat section and urinated on $220 worth of steaks at another WalMart.I personally hate Walmart and would love to see them get looted again like what happened in Katrina. Best Buy your next.[/citation]Up here in Kingston, NY a few years back a guy came into our Best Buy with a semi-automatic rifle and started shooting the place up. Only shot one person in the leg but still that's a little overbored.

the associate

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Yea the footage was garbage, I was hoping for better than 5 fps, and good for wal mart, they treat their employers like garbage every day, let ppl get kidnaped, raped, muged in their parking lots at night and therefore dont give a shit about anybody, forced competitors to go all out in chinese goods to stay alive, I only wish they somehow couldn't get insurance money over this, and that criminals would repeat this event instead of commit other crimes against other people -.-

GM

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2004
You notice that even after smashing 29 TVs with a bat there were still no Wal Mart employees there? Geesh, what do you have to do to get their attention?

Just a quick comment. Walmart likely isn't going to claim this on their insurance. Better take a 22K hit than risk higher premiums. Gotta love the insurance industry. We're there to help you, but if you use us we'll charge you through the nose for it.

G

Probably a small business owner pushed out of business by Walldarts prices and had 20,000 left from his business to happily spend at Walldart.

Status
Not open for further replies.