want to move apps to SD card with Samsung SM-G550T , android 6.0.1. don't answer unless you know this phone and this OS, answe

bmgsfc

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017
looking for current (not old) solutions that make this possible. apps that do the 'rooting' or by other means are fair game.

The information you are looking for doesn't exist. At least not beyond the standard steps for that version of Android. If those steps do not work on your device, then the manufacturer has restricted this option in your devices copy of Android. Many do that. No fixing that. The only way to change it is to root the device. Which I am not an advocate of. Should you wish to consider rooting, then I suggest posting in that forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

bmgsfc

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017
thanks for your reply. from my limited knowledge, it seems rooting is the way to go. my carrier gave me this phone as a replace when my nexus 5 stopped working, but since i went from 16 GB to 8 I am severely restricted. I don't have any data stored and it is a cheap phone,so it seems i have little to lose. It is either rooting or buy a new phone.