Watch Call of Duty: Black Ops Single Player Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
Lazy jerks making us wait until 11/9/10 for the game, by that time I will be too busy with exams and college projects to even think about gaming.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]max05[/nom]watch gamespot give it a 9.0 and call it revolutionary for the genre -__-[/citation]

I highly doubt that.

They gave the last KiddiesWarfare a 8.5 and that was before the DLC scam.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Still not buying it until they put back in all the features they stripped out that were in COD4. I want proper private servers (not forced on their network with their extremely limited options) and the ability to play custom maps / mods. I don't even mind paying for DLC / mappacks, I just don't want that to also mean that I have to miss out on the community content.

borisof007

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Loved MW2, can't wait for this one! Looks like they took MW2 and upped it a few notches. The Wager Matches look AWESOME and intense (I'm looking forward to "One in the Chamber" and "Gun Game" the most).

I had very little faith in Treyarch, I'm glad that they've stepped up to the plate to deliver.

zehpavora

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I really hope this game is not DX9 based. We're already capable of DX11 and Call of Duty was left behind in the XBox world, where every game is DX9 based.

Please, Treyarch, give the PC gamers some real next-gen graphics, will ya?

G

The 1st person version of Splinter Cell merged with CoD. The singleplayer seems interesting... multi is pretty much sooo... meh :p

Yuka

Distinguished
May 3, 2007
Looks interesting enough to be "digitally back'd up".

If the story/gameplay is interesting enough, they'll get my money. the main character better have more charisma than Roach and Soap!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS