Watch Dogs Crash

akshatmutha

Estimable
Sep 11, 2015
Watch Dogs crashes after some time of the gameplay. i want to play this game very desperately. sites say disable sil in nvidia, but my nvidia control panel shows only a few options , please help

Solution

Hello again akshatmutha

You can find various settings and options for your graphics card in this discussion.

Let me know if this helps. :)
Hello akshatmutha

Can you please confirm if it is a laptop or desktop computer that you are using?

Depending on the model of NVIDIA graphics card on your PC, you should find the Advanced option from where you can configure the display settings more granularly.

You can refer to the owner's manual of your computer to get the detailed information.

If you have installed NVIDIA externally on your desktop computer, you may want to check the user manual that may have shipped along with it.

Feel free to come back with more details to help us give you precise solution for the problem.

Cheers!!

akshatmutha

Estimable
Sep 11, 2015
Vivek , thanks for replying .
I'm using a laptop. Dell Inspiron 15(3000 series).
My NVIDIA Driver is GeForce 840M Version-10.18.13.5582
My NVIDIA control panel shows only three options under 3D Settings which are -
1)Adjust image settings with preview
2)Manage 3D settings
3)Set PhysX Configuration.
There's noting else available.

Hello again akshatmutha

In that case you can right-click anywhere on the desktop screen, and check if something like Graphics properties or Graphics options is present in the context menu.

You can click the option and can configure the graphics card's settings from there.

Hope this helps. :)

akshatmutha

Estimable
Sep 11, 2015
There's no option for me to disable the sil or crossfire as said in the fix to make my game run. I did find the control panel of intel and it's very hard to get what I'm searching for. If you could make it easier by telling me how to do it. It would be great help..I've seen other people's NVIDIA control panel they have this option. But i don't.

Hello again akshatmutha

You can find various settings and options for your graphics card in this discussion.

Let me know if this helps. :)

Solution