Watch the Call of Duty: Black Ops Premiere Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Just here to troll.
Haven't watched the video. Will never play a CoD game again (if so avoidable).
Developers are forgetting it's about the consumer, not the swiss bank accounts.

N19h7M4r3

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
well i'm afraid to say that it doesnt look that good... even though the dialogue kinda gets me curious, i'm surelly not gona shell out anycash for this one...

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I only buy these game's for the campaigns, i'm doubtful if the game will be any good since so many reputable developers have left, will the story remain convincing to me?

samdsox

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2010
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Just here to troll.Haven't watched the video. Will never play a CoD game again (if so avoidable).Developers are forgetting it's about the consumer, not the swiss bank accounts.[/citation]

you mean 5970

samdsox

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2010
oops quoting wrong one[citation][nom]ca87[/nom]Nice! i'll be getting the PC version thrown at my 5790 when it is released[/citation]

you mean 5970?

shortbus25

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
I dont think thats what he meant he is going to buy it and actually throw it at the videocard because it wont be worth actually sticking in the dvd drive!!! Long live BFBC2 hahaha I never thought I would say I like a Dice game better than a COD series game but its true!!!

SpadeM

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]spacefrog[/nom]1. another cod? greedy bastards...2. GFX look even worse than mw2...[/citation]
Indeed, the graphics are sub par to what it should have been, the explosions look bad, the action sequences look pretty ok and it has that unprofessional feel to it (maybe the editing, music, visuals) but all in all i get the impression that this is a rushed project just to milk the cow more.

princeofdreams

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
[citation][nom]ca87[/nom]Nice! i'll be getting the PC version thrown at my 5790 when it is released[/citation]

For a directx 9 game? 4870 would be more than adequate :)

[citation][nom]leafblower29[/nom]inb4 No dedicated servers.[/citation]

Treyarch have already stated there WILL be dedicated servers, the server Will be customisable (although no statement yet on HOW far those customisations will be going) and will have a server browser. No decision yet taken on whether MOD tools will be released

[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]I only buy these game's for the campaigns, i'm doubtful if the game will be any good since so many reputable developers have left, will the story remain convincing to me?[/citation]

Sigh... That was the exec's and staff from Infinity Ward, nothing to do with Treyarch

personally I will just wait until it is released, then check out the reviews (the unbiased ones) and then decide whether to purchase, Activision took a beating from the PC market over MW2, will be interesting to see if they learnt from it, though I have to admit my hopes are not high on this one

G

I'll be happy to torrent it, and surprised if I will EVER think it will be worth buying it...

I'm rather placing my high hopes into Diablo 3 and Crysis 2... If they will get me any disappointment, I doubt it will be so bad, like when IW got my ball cracked with MW2 :O

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]hollowtek[/nom]how about a gameplay trailer?[/citation]

Yep I am sick of seeing cut scenes. Show me the graphics when I am playing.

G

Seriously...this is still using a DX9 engine. A 3870 could run this.

cronik93

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
[citation][nom]tokenz[/nom]Yep I am sick of seeing cut scenes. Show me the graphics when I am playing.[/citation]

SAME

The only reason I bought cod2 was because of the Point du Hoc gameplay trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.