Weird Sound From Wireless Headphone. Heeeelp!!

b1l4r4s

Honorable
May 2, 2013
I bought some headphones named ESPERANZA TITANIUM TH104 which are wireless but they can connect with cable too. When i Connect my headphone on PC via audio cable the sound is very good,but when i use them with the wireless Emitter the sound Quality gets very bad.The sound is weak, i hear strange noise from backround(The closest i can Describe it is like soft wind) Also when sometimes i move in other positions another sound appears for a while similar to when you search radio frequences.(like zzzt zzzt).

Solution
Hello.
Did you communicated with other side , ghosts, demons etc.???? Just joking ...(am i). The noises you hear might be from radio frequencies to wifi distortion signals to electricity from the pc (yeap that happens to). What I would have done in you position ? Get the Esperanza and connect it to laptop or other pc just to test quality.
My 2c opinion.

snakebitex

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
Hello.
Did you communicated with other side , ghosts, demons etc.???? Just joking ...(am i). The noises you hear might be from radio frequencies to wifi distortion signals to electricity from the pc (yeap that happens to). What I would have done in you position ? Get the Esperanza and connect it to laptop or other pc just to test quality.
My 2c opinion.

Solution