Weird voice starts playing when Laptop is connected to tv via hdmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

anstanley009

Estimable
Aug 23, 2015
Good day, I have a Samsung RF510 Laptop running windows 7. I use Internet Explorer and Google Chrome to browes the net and download. Here is my problem, every time my laptop is connected to a TV via HDMI, and also connected to my service provider, regardless if im running a search engine or not, this guys voice starts playing back over the tv, describing all the call of duty guns you get. His voice only starts playing back when my laptop is connected to the tv.

HOW DO I GET HIM TO SHUT UP? Please

metalicgeek

Estimable
Does the voice sound computer-generated or mechanical, rather than natural-sounding? Does it say the same things all the time, or does the content vary? I'm trying to eliminate the possibility that you are having issues with an accessibility feature.

anstanley009

Estimable
Aug 23, 2015

anstanley009

Estimable
Aug 23, 2015
HI thanks for trying to help. No his voice sounds human, yes he almost always talks about COD; black opps 2 guns and levels and what you must do, like he is giving you a walk through on it. except once the other night he was talking about something else. and i have to note here that i have never had the game installed on this laptop. which makes it even more confusing. and there is no video of this guy talking either. its almost like a radio broadcast. I can have absolutley no windows open or programs running on my laptop, just be connected to the internet and the tv at the same time, and after about 2 min this guy starts talking. if i plug out the hdmi from tv, it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.