Announcement Welcome to the Tom's Guide Community!

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 19, 2020
Hi
Am Kiki, I love gadgets and I live technology too
Am here to learn more about technology.
First female engineer in my family🤓

Dec 20, 2020
I'm Jason. I was a board repair tech long ago and had an auto shop for about 5 years. I then was an electrician for 13 years, now I work for a large Certification Company doing Field Evaluations. I am more an Andriod guy then Apple. I work on TVs and monitors when I find the time.

Dec 24, 2020
Hello Tom's.
I just joined your forum, I am 73 years old. I have been working with television engineering for 47 years, I currently have a software company, and in my spare time likes to fly my plane, and travel here in South America. I wonder if anyone has the diagram of the Samsung NP350XAA

Dec 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm Karin or Blondie I use android devices I totally do not understand I phones. I know enough about my devices to be extremely dangerous to them. I really would be grateful for some help time to time with my issues that develope with these said devices so I don't kill them. Intentionally or not.

Dec 27, 2020
I plan to use this forum to help me solve TV or computer problems. I am 86 years old and having some difficulties with what others would consider routine operations. Thank you

Reactions: ImPaula888
Dec 31, 2020
Thank you so much for the nice welcome, I'm Paula and I get the feeling I'm going to learn a lot from all of you and I am looking forward to it.

Jan 5, 2021
I came here because I need help from clever people, mostly about my Creative Surround Sound System and the problems I have trying to connect to my TV. Apart from that, I run a YouTube channel focused on Synthwave music, which I love.
The first "computer" I owned was a Vic 20, then a Commodore and then onto PC. Boring I know but that's me in a nutshell.
Hello everyone and have a great 2021.

Jan 8, 2021
Howdee,
I have always found contentment using the audio cassette format. I have a large
selection of audio cassettes, and am now developing a new hoppy of refurbishing decks.
A great way to stave off senility and a perfect mental therapy exercise. I get joy out
of getting a neat old deck running again.
I am astounded at how well some of the audio
cassettes I have kept a strong signal on the tape. And I have found no correlation as to
why some tapes last better than others.
And the decks are just magnificent pieces of workmanship in most cases.

Jan 15, 2021
I am Franklin Josh !
I just joined the tom's guide to learn new concepts and many other things. Basically, I am an athlete and sports person. But, have some time for blogging and other stuff. Also, have keen interest in using new technology like latest mobile or laptop. I am obsessed with Huawei and Lenovo.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY