Announcement Welcome to the Tom's Guide Community!

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 14, 2021
Thanks for the welcome Mo . Retired engineer from Wales UK .70 yrs old .Scheduled update blacked out my screen leaving rolling circle .Found you on google & you sorted my fault . MANY THANKS . SORRY IF THIS IS REPETITIOUS .

Nov 18, 2021
Hi, I’m AJW009, or AJ, my partner and I are pretty deep in the Apple ecosystem and are very happy there. I’m currently researching Smart Homes with a view to buying a smart doorbell, and expanding my smart home set-up in future to aid my disability. Any help with Smart Doorbells and/or Smart Locks would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 22, 2021
Hi everyone! I've loved electronics for most of my life, now retired, excited to dig into a few of my old laptops. Previously worked with SCADA and PLC's - loved it.
I started out with a Commodore 64, then a 286. Tough learning curve.

Nov 25, 2021
Hello. I'm 75 and a retired software engineer in the Detroit area who is still very much into the latest (mostly smartphone) tech. I started with a Palm Pilot and then took up Android smartphones as soon as they came out. I even wrote and marketed a fairly successful genealogy app that's still available on the Google app store (although I gave up maintaining it a couple years ago). The only annoying thing about being old and tech savvy is being patient with the "kids" in stores who look at you and assume that you're an idiot about all things technical! :)

Reactions: USAFRet and COLGeek
Dec 5, 2021
Soapstef here!! New account here because heaven only knows what happened to the last one. 🤣 Much better experience now with my new Samsung Z Fold3! I can read, reply and fact check all at once...yay. I'm 47 years old (had to pause & remember that). From Cali, but been in Tucson, AZ over 20 yrs now and realized that I do actually prefer the mountains to the ocean. Tech news help me shop...so keep it coming! 😆

ASK THE COMMUNITY