Announcement Welcome to the Tom's Guide Community!

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 5, 2022
Hi everyone. Im Reigningscorpios. I run a Thinkpad P51 with Windows 10 and trying to learn the Kali. I use Android, but have yet to buy one that is rootable. PC hardware problems have brought me here and im hopeful to find some good help from toms guide. The more i learn, the more i can teach.

Mar 7, 2022
My name is kentrel holland I am a android user always been. I need help to skip the recovery and it's saying that it can update or won't update.

Mar 8, 2022
Hi all,
I am gabbie, in the Uk. I am a long time Android head but have an iPhone for my sins. I too started with the 8 bit. I’m presently selling up my collection to make space. Today it’s a Plus 4. Tomorrow it’ll be the VIC 20 and the day after the 128D and then …..
I use windows and linux at times. I am studying Computing with Electronic Engineering - only just started and my hobby is building 3D printers and printing.
I am Seriously Sight Impaired and have been trying to cope with the little sight I have. I am looking forward to using JAWS and other assistive tech like Envision glasses (Google glasses) amongst other tech gadgets for Uni.
So big shout out to other Tom’ers out there. Hopefully I can help!

Mar 12, 2022
Hello all! New feller here!. Just thought I'd say hi. Have a few led tv's that I'm sure I will have fun with once warranty's run out. lol.

Mar 18, 2022
I've been a long time stalker first time poster today after a screw decided to mess up my precious laptop. Android for the win but apple is just smooth.

Mar 24, 2022
Just got here, I used to work in various capacities in the computer business (storage & server sales).
I am now retired but still can help with computers, but I need help with TVs, audio, etc...

Apr 18, 2022
Greetings, I am Anthony.

Recently I have been upgrading my HP EliteBook 8770W and wanted to show it off but I'm not sure what the correct forum section would be, if an admin or long time user can point me in the right direction, that would be great!

Apr 25, 2022
Hmmm, kind of dead here but what the heck... I joined using an assumed name of course, it's vaguely related to my real name.
I'm enjoying my Pixel 3A on Google Fi, which is amazingly on Android 12. I anticipate that this is probably the last update, so it's time to get a newer old pixel. I also play around with a 4XL, which other than the atrocious battery life is a fantastic phone. Speaking of all this, I'm still running Windows 7 Pro on my daily driver desktop, but I also have a Windows 10 laptop that needs to be juiced up to become my new daily driver. I love Mac and all things apple, but never owned an iPhone yet. Unfortunately my trusty Mac mini completely died on me, so there's that. For my other phone, and for my internet connectivity, I'm a happy customer of visible wireless!

Reactions: TNAUM
May 17, 2022
Hi I am Brackston, I have been on the internet since day One. I am a retired Electrical Engineer /Technician for over 50 years. I began in electronics at the age of 12 and built my first computer (At the component level) in 1982. My OS preference is Linux (since 1999). I have experience with AT&T Unix through the Telephone Business. Since I have used Linux for so long, I stopped using Windows since it did not offer me anything of value. I joke about the OS being a subroutine for a virus scanner. I have known Tom's Hardware since their beginning . I great web site and truly helpful. Maybe I can give some good advice here as well.

Jun 3, 2022
Hello!

I am a former fashion designer, and work happily on Illustrator most of the time.

I teach a class on the subject for university students.

Nice to meet you all~

Jun 14, 2022
Hi All!

My name is Randy and I am an engineer and business owner. I'm currently sporting the Galaxy S22 Ultra and Galaxy S22 Plus. The latter being for business use only. I've taken some pretty great shots with the Ultra so far and love it! I'd share a picture here but honestly unsure how. Let's just say the lunar eclipse in Colorado was quite breathtaking. I was an iPhone, business-only, user for a few years but I made the switch back to Android OS as it suits my business needs better and more efficiently.

Cheers!

----------------
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem!!!

TRENDING THREADS