What cables do I need to Hook up a Blu-ray player with my Bell Box and my TV. I need a sequence .I have switched things around

Mabebabe__

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016
I only have sound from the two front speakers ,not the front or surround speakers. What do I need to do ?

You should connect the satellite box (STB) to the Samsung HTB, and from there to the TV (that is, to use the TV as display only). The STB should be configured to provide surround sound, either thru HDMI or optical/coax (depending on what your HTB supports).

If you have connected the box to the TV, then TV might not transmit surround sound back to the HTB.

Mabebabe__

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016
My tv is a Sharp Aquous' my bell satellite box and my new Samsung 5.1 Blu-ray Home Theatre System. Sorry it took me so long to respond but my laptop wasn't working. Thank you for your response

Mabebabe__

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016
I have all the cables now and did a distance and speaker test but when I put it back to TV. sound only comes out of the front Left & right speakers. How do I get the sound to come out of all of them. I guess I need to know what to set the remote to. Thanks for any help. I am a 68 year old widow on my own so I am flying by the seat of my pants on this.

You should connect the satellite box (STB) to the Samsung HTB, and from there to the TV (that is, to use the TV as display only). The STB should be configured to provide surround sound, either thru HDMI or optical/coax (depending on what your HTB supports).

If you have connected the box to the TV, then TV might not transmit surround sound back to the HTB.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Audio 0
J Audio 4
K Audio 2
T Audio 6
R Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
V Audio 2
O Audio 1