what do i do my RCA Tablet wont go pass the screen that says Voyager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode". It will have limited access, but if it fully loads, then you know you have a bad app, virus, malware, etc. on the device that you need to remove for it to work correctly.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode". It will have limited access, but if it fully loads, then you know you have a bad app, virus, malware, etc. on the device that you need to remove for it to work correctly.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Tablets 0
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
S Android Tablets 1
austinemble Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1