What does Kenwood system control cable look like?

Vargzz

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
Hi, I've got a Kenwood KT-2080 AM/FM stereo tuner. I'm trying to find the system control cable that came with it, (which I threw into a drawer somewhere), but I don't remember what it looks like. Is it a cable with 3.5mm stereo plugs on each end? Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 0
C Audio 0
klockem Audio 0
HyundaiBASS Audio 2
L Audio 3
bluebadger12 Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
P Audio 1
J Audio 2
N Audio 1
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
D Audio 1
P Audio 1
M Audio 8
C Audio 1
C Audio 3
G Audio 1
G Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Kenwood KA94
Question Surround sound Visio TV to kenwood KR-v6070
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question Why does my excelon kenwood amp cut off at high volume?
Solved! Would a Kenwood receiver KR-4400 work with a pair of Bose 301 series ll speakers?
Question Can a Graphic Equalizer be used with a Receiver?
Solved! How to connect my Kenwood KA87 to my LG smart tv
Manual for Kenwood KR V8010
Solved! Sony STR-350Z Receiver only playing one speaker
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! I have four tens one is a pioneer to believe 1000 wstt max its 2ohm and one 10 inch thats a kenwood 1100 watt max its a 4ohm a
Solved! I am looking to connect my old kenwood KR-a5060 to my 55” element roku tv model e4sw5518rku and I’m not sure how to do it
Solved! Speaker install to my reciever
I have a Kenwood Stereo system, but it doesn’t have an HDMI port on it. I hooked up my stereo to the PS4 using the digital o
Kenwood SL16 Control System Cable
How to connect older Kenwood a/v receiver 5.1 surround sound system with no hdmi or optical audio inputs, only has RCA connect
Problem with sound on Kenwood home stereo system
I have a kenwood home stereo system and one day my husband decided to turn it up really loud and when he did it made a loud po
Connecting AV Receiver to 5.1 speaker system - Advice
Kenwood System Control Help!

ASK THE COMMUNITY