What happened to the netbook Gateway LT3119u ?

netspiderz

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
When I finally decided to buy the Gateway LT3119u my favorite vendors don't have it anymore. NewEgg, MicroCenter, TigerDirect, and Walmart all removed at the same time this laptop. Their pages all say the same, that it is no longer available. Could anyone tell me why?

I can probably find this laptop somewhere else, but I just don't understand why those vendors all removed at the same time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 3
F Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
MY laptop won’t type I don’t know what happen?
My Hp envy 17 won't power up. The power button blinks every 5 seconds but nothing happens. I've held the button down, removed
I have a windows 10 acer touch screen laptop, nothiing happens after i turn it on and the logo shows up, just a black screen b
My battery light keeps blinking, and it says that happens when your battery is getting old, but my phone is only 4 months old.
What will happen if the lenovo ideapad 100 mouse and keyboard isnt working?what will i do?
Bought new Acer Aspire laptop with Win 10. But we need Win7 OS. How we tried to install Win7 but not happening with USB flash
I pressed f1 and 0 and f8 nothing happened
h9ow d9o i fix this pr9oblem when i press "9o" it will put a 9 bef9ore it, even when i press 9 it happens and my ctrl and shif
If more input voltage is given to the AC adapter, what will happen.
USB devices plugged in nothing happens (Windows 10)
Press at .f10 nothing happens
what happens if I don't charge the laptop for first use?
What happens when you hold down the power button for 60 seconds?
I have the black screen cursor problem but have been pressing the shift key and nothing still happens. How long do I have to k
Laptop working but nothing happens
msi laptop goes blank and turns off by its self when i try to lift it from one position to another. This often happens when i
My lenovo switches on to the screensaver but after that nothing happens. I can move the arrow but nothing appears for me to si
When I type k it appears capital letters K . This type of problem is happen on my keyboard plsss give me the solution
What might have happened to my laptop screen?
Acer netbook battery light flashes 5 times and nothing happens

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS