What is Apowersoft screen Capture Pro and how do I uninstall it?

G

I have looked in the programs and features section and can't find it there, I also looked in the registry and can't find it, I also looked across the internet and can't find it yet in the windows firewall its there. What could this be? Can someone be watching me? I did a virus scan and nothing came up, yet there is this program, I disabled it yet I can't uninstall it.

PS, I am running windows 8.1 with a hp laptop, and my anti virus is eset Nod antivirus 32.

Reyaz123

Estimable
May 8, 2015
Run a full virus scan in safe mode with networking.

After that scan is done, check if you can uninstall it or its already been uninstalled.
Reboot.

Hope this helps.

G

Thanks I'll get right on it and see if that works, and than report back here if I need anything.

G

Ok so I did what you said and heres what I got through most of the scan: threat="", action="", info="error opening"
What cold this mean? And its still in the fire wall. There are three boxes in the firewall I unchecked the name and the private one, but I can't uncheck the public one. I forgot to mention there are two of them, both are unchecked in the "private" and the "name" part but like I said earlier "public" is still on. Could this not be a virus and just be a junk program that came through from me going onto a website like ign or gamespot or games radar?

Reyaz123

Estimable
May 8, 2015
Oh its solved? Great!

Usually a virus scan can pick up viruses more often in safe because it only loads minimal drivers
So there's a less likely chance the viruses can hide from your antivirus in the running processes list