Solved! What is hi-refresh rate in cinema 3d?

onetwoka

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011
I read about qualities of FPR where I got to know that its also good in Hi-Refresh Rate...

I went through some search engines but I can't figure out what exactly is this Hi-Refresh Rate is...

If somebody have any idea please let me know..

Solution

High refresh rate is one of the qualities of FPR technology that makes it superior and advanced.

Refresh rate basically is the number of times in a second that a display hardware draws data.

On CRT displays, increasing the refresh rate decreases flickering, thereby reducing eye strain. However, if a refresh rate is specified that is beyond what is recommended for the display, damage to the display can occur.

For more detailed information clink on the link below...

tanuu00

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2011

High refresh rate is one of the qualities of FPR technology that makes it superior and advanced.

Refresh rate basically is the number of times in a second that a display hardware draws data.

On CRT displays, increasing the refresh rate decreases flickering, thereby reducing eye strain. However, if a refresh rate is specified that is beyond what is recommended for the display, damage to the display can occur.

For more detailed information clink on the link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refresh_rate

I hope that the information will help you and you will be able to clear your concept.

Solution

iit_aspirant90

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011

well...

Hi

Refresh Rate means...the appearance of numbers of images known as frames per second (FPS) on the interface...

Repeatation of which creates motion...

blackshade_89

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011

I agree with iit_aspirant90 that its about frames per second.

It is the number of times a frame runs in a second to create motion picture...

onetwoka

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011

Thanks for this piece of information...

This gave me an idea about Refresh Rate...

onetwoka

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011

Hey thanks!

I searched about it on internet a lot but I got very technical answers to it.

But your answer actually helped me understanding the Refresh-Rate phenomenon...

tanuu00

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2011

I agree,

The terms are more technical but it is true that Refresh rate is number of times a frame runs per second and which creates motion.