WHAT IS THE BETTER LAPTOP BRAND

COCO_74

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
HELLO ,

PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING MY MIND ABT MY FUTURE LAPTOP , SINCE I FEEL CONUSED WHICH BRAND IS BETTER TO BUY . IS ASUS GOOD OR TOSHIBA OR HP ? .

PLEASE DON'T HASITATE TO REPLY ON MY INQUIRY .

THKS

IsabellaWinTeam

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010

Hi there,

I recommend you focus on the specs and features that you need rather than the laptop brand. Do you know what you will be using your laptop for?

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

mitebbots

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2010
I'm asking that myself. I thought the answer would be Asus, but after my recent Netbook purchase i'm not sure.

It's not Asus's fault the Atom processor is so slow the thing hangs. all i wanted was some way to install the OS without the bloat, they sold me a $40 recovery disk that basically reinstalls all the same junk. no one able to help with hanging processes etc. Going to try Ubuntu on it soon.

Looking for a new 12" maybe 13" at most laptop. I do not need an optical drive. was thinking Core i3 maybe. no gaming etc.

Fujitsu always seemed to be built like a tank, my last one never gave an issue - outlasted itself. I think they are still built in Japan?

Is there a new chipset or processor coming out soon, maybe the next month or two, or are we talking next year?