what is the compatible ram for the Lenovo ideapad Pentium 100 15IBY? that can make Laptop faster and handle a HG Game?

Ace 18

Commendable
May 2, 2016
I installed a League of Legends in my laptop but I cant play it too much because my laptop was so lagged
Can I make my Laptop faster and more games to installed?

Solution
RAM will not make the system faster for games nor allow you to install more games on it. To increase storage space you need a larger hard drive not more RAM.

If you want a system for games, sell yours and look for a system with a 940m video chip, that will run LOL pretty well.

Mark_1970

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015

No you cannot.
Lenovo's IdeaPad 100-15 series consists of simple office notebooks with a 15.6-inch display. The devices are suitable for the office as well as web applications.
The hardware equipment of the IdeaPad is primarily suitable for simple casual games that can be found in the Windows Store. Complex 3D games on the other hand, are not possible. The HD Graphics GPU of the IdeaPad is based on the Bay Trail generation. It supports DirectX 11 and runs at up to 896 MHz. The graphics chip is one of the weakest models that are currently available

RAM will not make the system faster for games nor allow you to install more games on it. To increase storage space you need a larger hard drive not more RAM.

If you want a system for games, sell yours and look for a system with a 940m video chip, that will run LOL pretty well.

Solution