Solved! When I am using the browser on my tablet, the display will start blacking out when the battery gets below 50%.

Feb 5, 2019
As I said, the display blacks out requiring the power button pressed once to turn off then again to bring up the unlock screen.
As it gets below 40% the display will black immediately.
The camera works right down to automatic turn off. I can unlock to camera, hit home screen or tile to reopen another app. eBay will stay open down to 34%.
I have done the Emmc factory reset with no effect.
FIIK

Solution
Doing any reset that doesn't totally wipe the device and restart it over as it was originally (before installing anything) really doesn't remove problems. It isn't like the version on a computer.

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if this occurs in there. You won't be able to run most apps from there, but you should be able to test the screen issues. If it doesn't do this in "Safe Mode", then you likely have something on the tablet that is the cause. Bad app, malware, virus, etc., which would have to be removed to resolve the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button...
Doing any reset that doesn't totally wipe the device and restart it over as it was originally (before installing anything) really doesn't remove problems. It isn't like the version on a computer.

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if this occurs in there. You won't be able to run most apps from there, but you should be able to test the screen issues. If it doesn't do this in "Safe Mode", then you likely have something on the tablet that is the cause. Bad app, malware, virus, etc., which would have to be removed to resolve the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution