I have a new hp laptop computer with a intell 520 and added when built a GeForce 940m card ! When I fly the Phoenix rc flight simulator on computer screen it's fine but when I hook up hdmi cable it gets choppy on both screens?
Try installing the latest graphics driver of your laptop first that may help.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall NVIDIA graphics driver.
- Check Programs and Features as well and uninstall anything related to NVIDIA.
- Next is to download and install the latest graphics driver from NVIDIA support site.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- Once installed, reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.
- After there boot set NVIDIA as your default graphics card. https/nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2615/kw/setting%20nvidia%20as%20the%20graphics%20card