When I moved my files or to my sd card my mcpe worlds for lost. So how do i move them back from my sd to my phone

Bobygamer171

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
When I moved my files over to my phone's sd card all my worlds in mcpe went missing this happens every time how do i get them back!? Is it possible to move files from my sd card back to my phone

Bobygamer171

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
It sacred me for a bit but I did some fiddling around with it and found I folder that said mcpe and moved it to my internal storage and I got back all my maps that I lost over time and now I have all of my maps back

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
14LuvMusic Android Smartphones 10
R Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Motorola Moto C - Cancelled moving a folder now cannot find files.
Question How can I move music files between apps on my ZTE N9136?
Solved! My phonememory is 16gp phone memory move to sdcard to doesnotmove anfortounly file has stop sir do you ask me
Solved! How do I get to read pictures moved from device (s() to an SD card?
How do i move files off a maven 1 to an sd card
How can i move any kind of file on sd card
My phone atorage is now full.So I want to move my app,videos,and files to sd card.My phone is Oppo F5...
Hey how do I move my files such as images music videos What's app chats everything back on internal device on a Samsung J5
i moved files to sd card .now i cant find pics in gallery . how to fix my problem
My device memory is 15.66GB out of 16GB. And my sd card is 11GB out of 29GB. Yet when i move anything, either from 'my files'
I was trying to create some space on my Toshiba laptop, I moved some files to a flash drive. Something funny happened afterwar
How do I move my files back onto my phone from my SD card my phone is a ZTE n817
Files transferred from camera sd card to android - Google photos problem
Moving files out of FILE SAFE on to PC
S7 can't move or delete files from sd card
Files and folders transfer/move from Internal memory to SD card using Google files go in OPPO A71
Whenever I try to copy or move files from my phone memory to the SanDisk external storage , the copying process gets failed ha
How do I move all my files from SD back to my LGSTYLO 3 plus
move files from Internal - sd card please
How to move all files from phone to SD card in Oppo a37

ASK THE COMMUNITY